- Your success causes you and others to sometimes set unrealistic expectations for you.
- You constantly keep pushing yourself for the next big thing, sometimes at the cost of not being able to enjoy your current success.
- You sometimes wonder of you are equipped to handle the change of the dynamic environment around you
- You know you have some behaviour flaws but you are successful in spite of them. Do you wonder if these will these become a problem going forward?
- You have successfully reached a big goal but it left you feeling empty instead of elated.
- You worry about the impact of your work on your relationships, health and stress levels but then push it to the back of your mind.
- Do you struggle to connect with the purpose of what you do?
- You are generally happy with your success but just sometimes exhaustion and doubts creep in
If any of this sounds like you maybe you are operating at “Maximum” performance and not “Optimal” performance.
Think of yourself as a rubber band. When you stretch a rubber band it can expand and hold the tension. That is why we use rubber bands to tie and hold things together. Now when this same rubber band is stretched beyond capacity it breaks. The way our mind works is not much different. We can only tax it in so much.
Optimizing excellence is about honouring your strengths and using them to your advantage
What stops you from an optimal performance?
As a high performer are you constantly working with increasing responsibilities, constant change and increasing expectations.
***The myth about leaders and high performers: People often assume that if you are a high performer you always have your act together. Nothing can be further from the truth.
Often your own success becomes the hindrance to your future success.
At this point, you may be thinking that this is about a good work-life balance. But it is really not. In my opinion, there is no such thing as work-life balance. Your priorities are decided by what is important to you not by some formula of a perfect life. Because let’s face it- life wasn’t meant to be perfect. Instead, it is meant for us to make the most of our resources and resourcefulness.
There are 3 things that impact Optimal Performance
- How clear you are on your priorities
- How many of the things you spend time on align to your priorities
- How many of the things you do are done because you feel you should do them and not because they align with who you are and what your strengths are.
We often spend time developing skills and doing tasks and acting a certain way because they are supposed to be the right things to do. What if instead, you took the time to honour your own uniqueness and authenticity and built your success from there.
The good news is that just by making minor shifts in beliefs and behaviours you can get quantum shifts in results.
Here is how I can help
Working with me is the difference between “doing your best” and “achieving your best”? I believe people are extremely resourceful and creativity thrives when noise is removed from a person’s mind. I do not intend to change or fix you. I will help you achieve the “best ever version of you” by using my time testing Optimising Excellence Process:
- Building a clear picture of the best ever version of you.
- Getting clarity on where you are now vs where you want to be
- Helping you get all your fears, apprehensions and roadblocks out in open.
- Understand limiting beliefs and self-sabotaging behaviours at a conscious and subconscious level
- Build a step by step, manageable action plan with an accountability system.
Get started on becoming UNSTOPPABLE. CLICK HERE to schedule your FREE 30 min Excellence Optimising Call!!!